The Fans

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Boring Tuesday

My assistant will leave me soon. Tomorrow. Today is his last day at work. Even i've complaint few times before about him, but sometimes i find out that i can make use of him :P He always lend me his helping hands for me to complete my works. Especially when it comes to the technical part which are very tedious that i had to go through every part by part in the full page paper, or to answer the technical clarification, or to do the documentation works. I will just pass the works to him and will find it completed in few days later. That's what are assistant for by the way :P So now i need someone to replace him. Will find a new assistant soon. And i really hope that it will be a she.

I'm very sleepy and tired today. Even since yesterday. Since my boss is out of the office (He is on leave), so i took a nap about 30 minutes after my Zuhur prayer in the room at the back of the office where we use to perform our prayer. I only woke up when i heard Din, the trainee and Fuzi, the Sn. Engineer from EHT Department discussing something that sounds very serious. I got out of the room and smile. And they said "Lama nya ko berwirid, berzikir." I just smile and said i was so sleepy and Fuzi even tell me to sleep more if i'm still sleepy. Haha.

I'm totally not in mood to finish up my works so i wrote. And i wrote in English. And i'm bored. Need some more sleep i guess. Till now.

Love.

No comments: