The Fans

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Kantoi by Zee Avi

I found this song while blog walking here. Very comel la this song.

Semalam I call you, you tak answer
You kata you keluar pergi dinner
You kata you keluar dengan kawan you
But when I call Tommy, he said it wasn't true
So I drove my car pergi Damansara
Tommy kata maybe you tengok bola
Tapi bila I sampai you - you tak ada
Lagilah I jadi gila

So I call and call sampai you answer
You kata 'Sorry sayang, tadi tak dengar'
'My phone was on silent - I was at the gym'
Tapi latar belakang suara perempuan lain


Sudahlah sayang I don't believe you
For since long that your words were never true
Why am I with u - I pun tak tahu
No wonderlah my friends pun tak suka you

So I guess that's the end of our story
Akhir kata, she accepted his apology
Tapi last last kita dapat tahu she was cheating too
With her ex-boyfriend's best friend - Tommy

(Kantoi)

Klik sini utk video

2 comments:

MYRAspberry said...

hahaha.. i penah dgr lgu ni.. nice jgk!

A Z R E E N said...

i know. me loike it very much :)