Found this from somewhere else and decided to put it here.
The Prophet s.a.w one day said to Ali r.a: Ya Ali! Do these 5 things before going to bed at night:
1. give 4000 dinaars in sadaqah and then sleep
2. read one complete Quran and then sleep
3. pay the price for jannah and then sleep
4. make 2 people happy with each other when they are upset and then sleep
5. do 1 hajj and then sleep
Hazrat Ali r.a said: Ya Rasulallah! These look impossible! How will I be able to do it? Then the Prophet s.a.w replied:
1. 4 times of surah al.fatiha is equal to as 4 thousand dinaars giving in sadaqah.
2. 3 times of surah al.ikhlas (qul hualla hu ahad) is equal to 1 complete reading of al.Quran.
3. 3 times of any durood shareef/selawat (sallalahu alaihi wa salam) is the price of jannah.
4. 10 times of astarghfirullah (or any istighfar) is equal to making 2 unhappy people happy with each other.
4. 4 times saying the 3rd kalimah (subhaan-Allahi walhamdu-lillaahi, wa laa ilaa-ha illa-la ill-lal-lahu wallahu akbar, walaa haula wala quoow-wata illa billa hil-Aliyyil-atheem) is equal to 1 hajj.
I'm Not The Same Again
1 day ago