The Fans

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 27, 2009

Bosan Part II

Again, here are the put-your-MP3-player-on-shuffle thang.

Put your MP3 player on shuffle, and write down the first line of the first twenty songs. Post the poem that results. The first line of the twenty-first is the title.

Title: Did you hear me?

Is your favorite color blue?
Check Yes Juliet are you with me
Oh Bulan enggan melayan diriku lagi
Aku manusia lemah

After midnight i shall kidnapped you
Hurry up and wait
I probably shouldn't say this
Lidahku kelu dan mindaku membeku

Gotta do it for the ladies
Boys call you sexy
Silly Lilly! Walking over me
We were both young when i first saw you

I guess i just lost my husband
Masih tertinggal bayanganmu
This was never the way I planned
Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air

Trying to decide
If I were a boy
Fall asleep by the telephone
The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting



p/s: 4 x 5 = 20. Done!

pp/s: Sangat la bosan pada hari ini. Tidak tahu mengapa.

pp/s: Oh. Nuaq pergi Penang dengan kawan2 dia. Mungkin sebab itu saya bosan.

x.o.x.o
azreen

No comments: