The Fans

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Just my silly feeling.

Too much pressure on my shoulder, in my head. Really feel like i have to quit and find a new job. But the problem is, no new job for me. No new opportunity for me. Boringgggggg :( What should I do now? I desperately need a new job. And since I’m about to get engaged and then married, I feel more depress. Not that I don’t like the fact I’m getting into serious relationship and new life for me, it’s just that I don’t like my current job any more. No more heart, no more soul, no more everything for my current job.

How I wish I can quit and sit at home, with my own business. Dear Allah, please grant my wish and give me more sustenance in life. Amin. I want to do something that i like and passionate about in my life. Like clothing, crafting, sewing and cooking. I hope the time will come real soon. Aminnnnn.

No comments: