The Fans

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 26, 2009

Bye bye kerja.

Jadi today is offically my last day at work. Sngt la syok. Suka. Suka. Tadi dah dpt advance duit drpd total gaji sbb Ah Kit ckp dia tak sempat nak buat updates so balance drpd gaji tu dia akan bank-in later.

It's about another week before college strat. I have a loooooot of plans to do in mind. Harap2 dpt laksanakan. I can't wait to meet Saturday :)

Oh. About FYP. So my supervisor is Pn. Norshidah Bt. Katiran which i have no idea who she is. Thought i never know her before. I siap Google lagi about her. And confirm rasa mcm tak pernah nampak. Hehe. I hope everything gonna be fine. Insya Allah.

Insomnia.
Insomnia is a symptom of a sleeping disorder characterized by persistent difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep despite the opportunity. Insomnia is a symptom, not a stand-alone diagnosis or a disease. By definition, insomnia is "difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep, or both" and it may be due to inadequate quality or quantity of sleep. It is typically followed by functional impairment while awake. Both organic and non-organic insomnia constitute a sleep disorder.

According to the United States Department of Health and Human Services in the year 2007, approximately 64 million Americans regularly suffer from insomnia each year. Insomnia is 1.4 times more common in women than in men.


So i guess I'm suffering from this sleeping disorder. Sigh. Is anyone know how to cure me? Help me!!

-Azreen-

No comments: