The Fans

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Outing

Hello.

So all the Test(s) 1 are finished. Micro P, Power, DSP and EMC. Only 1 more to go, which is Economy paper and it is on the 7th March which i planned to going back to Trg. WTF!! I really hate this subject! Apart of the test is during the holidays, we need to do all this stuff so- called 'practicing the entrepreneurship'. Those jual- jual barang things. Aish. Sngt melecehkan ok!!
And i'm the CEO of the company. Hahaha.

I just came back from my driving school. And it is ok la for me. But a little bit tired is a normal for the beginner like me. Hehehe. Can't wait to finish all this driving license stuff so that i can drive my own car. Own car? Dreaming la me. At least i can drive the car by my own. Hehe. It is already good enough for me for this time being. Later once i get the license, I'll talk to my mother about having my own vehicle.

Today, my BFF and i were planning to go out for an outing. Later I'll update about the outing and promise to put the pictures. I'm going to have much more fun with them.

Hugs and Kisses,
azreen

No comments: