The Fans

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Heaven

So I'm in such a happy mood now. Feel like in a heaven. I don't know why. Just couldn't explain. I'm off to Penang this weekend to see my BF. Oh Darling! How i miss you so much. Can't wait to see you again. So this is one of the reason explaining why I'm in a veeery good mood :p Plus this Friday will be no classes because we're having a lawatan to this Tunku Jaafar Power Station in PD.

Tomorrow's night (4th March) will be an Economy Test. (Owh. I forgot to tell you that the date has been changed and i like it so much). And the due date of the MicroP assignments is on the Friday which i need to send it to Pn.Suraya on Thursday because of the lawatan. I still couldn't get the source code for the question yet. Actually I already find it. But the Ez68K software said it still can't be executed because of some errors. Someone please help me with this question.


happy-happy,
a.z.r.e.e.n

No comments: